North DFW Cabinet Refinishing
Are you tired of your worn or outdated cabinets?
Our specialty is spraying a fine painted finish over stained cabinetry and we have perfected the process! The steps below describe our 3 day in home process. Day 1 Primer. Day 2 Paint. Day 3 your Kitchen Transformation is COMPLETE!
- Clean cabinets with a degreaser and remove existing felt/gel pads
- Mask off all areas of kitchen and cabinets not being painted
- Lightly sand all glossy surfaces where necessary
- Spray a generous coat of oil base primer
- Provide instruction and assistance to properly ventilate home
- Apply additional coat of primer on grainy wood to fill the pores.
- Sand primer.
- Drill new holes for knobs and pulls if desired.
- Caulk joints and seams and spackle nail holes and dents.
- Spray double coat coverage of a high quality Sherwin Williams oil-base paint or Italian water-base 2 component cabinet coating.
- Clean up!
- Install knobs and pulls and new felt pads.
- Paint walls, ceiling, and/or trim if desired.
- Antique, glaze, or distress cabinetry if desired.
- Enjoy your fabulous new kitchen!